Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lori & Logan....

As many of you know, my best friend Lori (& her husband Logan) are unable to get pregnant. They have been trying to have children for over 7 years. Luckily, 4 yrs ago they were able to adopt their beautiful daughter Taylor. Taylor is such a precious little girl, and Logan & Lori are great parents. They are now looking to adopt again, so if anybody knows anyone investigating adoption, please have them look at Lori's adoption blog. Thanks!!!

http://www.loganloriadopt.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck to them! I hope a baby comes quickly!

Annie said...

That website was so sweet. They're a darling family and I hope they're able to connect with some birth parents soon. If I hear anything, I'll for sure pass it along.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

They look like great parents. :) It's real nice of you to put the word out for them!

Anonymous said...

I loved that you called Jason on out on the fake cry. That's why I kept saying all night - so awkward when he kept totally forcing the cry.