Monday, December 8, 2008

Let it Snow!

This may be the only time anyone will hear me say this...
Bring on the snow!!! I love this time of year! I think it is
beautiful when the snow blankets the trees and everything is so pure and white.
Don't be surprised if in a couple months I write about
how much I hate the winter, but for now I am enjoying
the Christmas season and all that comes with it...including snow!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is such a pretty picture! I am with you and the snow. I love it for the Holidays, but after that I am ready for it to be gone!

Lindseylou said...

Love that picture, where is that? I like snow in December; but I'm with you, you'll surely hear me whine in another month.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I agree with you, it needs to snow! Then spring can come early after the holidays. :) Are you guys going to go to the Sugar Bowl? I thought for sure Jeff would get tickets for the whole family. We decided to actually get tickets and go! :)

justalittleluv said...

What a beautiful picture!! See ya soon babes. Elisa