Oh thank goodness the most stressful game of the year is over! I went to the game with Brett and his brothers-- it was intense! Thankfully the Utes won the game and are going to a BCS bowl game.
This is Brett in the MUSS (Student Section)- we sit by die hard Ute fans as you can tell.
Cute pics!! We have season tickets but Ryan took his brother because I was home taking care of the babies. It was awesome to watch on TV! So glad you are a Ute fan!!
Not usually a fan of music on blogs, but I have to thank you for the Alanis Morissette song, "That I Would Be Good". I would have never found it on the Dawson's Creek Soundtrack. Thanks!
7 comments:
Wish I could've been a part of the "happy boys at half-time" group at Rice-Eccles. I had to settle for listening on the ridiculous radio.
That student section looks insane! I am so glad they won!!! And won good!!!
Brent and I figured you two would be there. What an execllent game. Go UTES!
I LOVE it!!!
I am utterly jealous that you were at the stadium for this historic game. I'll bet it was awesome to be there.
BCS bound... I can't wait.
Go UTES!!!
Cute pics!! We have season tickets but Ryan took his brother because I was home taking care of the babies. It was awesome to watch on TV! So glad you are a Ute fan!!
That was such an awesome game, I am so glad the Utes won! Hey I made my blog private so email me (tiffannie5@yahoo.com) your email so I can add you!
Not usually a fan of music on blogs, but I have to thank you for the Alanis Morissette song, "That I Would Be Good". I would have never found it on the Dawson's Creek Soundtrack. Thanks!
Post a Comment