Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dog Weekend

Last weekend we had the opportunity to dog sit for my parents. It was fun having both dogs even though Max is a little bit of a bully. The following video of Max confirms my belief that dogs are the smartest animals alive...

5 comments:

Shaelyn said...

Hi Jessica and Brett,

I just wanted to let you know that my blog is probably going to go private. So if you would still like to view it and you have problems getting in please let me know by my email. shaebabeo@yahoo.com

Amy said...

Great video! It made me sad considering the recent happenings at our house. Cute Max!

Annie said...

I love that video! . . . so did Avie. Max is so cute!

Lindseylou said...

So what does it say about me if I just sat and giggled for the duration of that video?

Jess said...

Gotta love videos like that! I love the pic of the pretty snow you took!