Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas fun...

It's funny how chaotic life gets the closer you are to Christmas. Thankfully Brett and I haven't been too crazy but the Christmas parties are now in full swing. Here are some pictures from my side of the family Christmas party.


My mom, sister, and nephew (Julien).


My niece Jenna
My niece Kaylee and I


Christmas parties aren't complete without a pinata.


Merry Christmas everyone!!!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Julian is so cute! I always love seeing pictures of your family. I'm excited to see you guys in abundance these next few days! Hope you survive the long drives on these snowy roads!

Amy said...

I hope you will be making it to the Progressive Dinner! That party is a must!
Your nieces and nephews are so cute! Love the close up shot!

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see you guys at dinner tonight. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more (or at all). Boo. My fault. Beautiful tree!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

It was great to see you on Saturday! I was telling Kathy that I wished we lived closer to you guys because I have a feeling that we'd be friends. I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Unknown said...

That party looks fun. We had fun with you guys too this Christmas. Just wanted to say hi. I'm sure we'll see you soon. Probably later this week, actually. later!