I realize that I have been a horrible blogger. I have been meaning to update for a long time but couldn't force myself to do it; don't ask me why?? Anyway, sorry for being so slow on the Christmas update!!
Brett and I had a great Christmas and got spoiled rotten! Most of all we felt so blessed to have such wonderful families to spend the holidays with! We spent Christmas Eve with my family this year and most of Christmas day with Brett's family. I don't remember eating so well in my entire life!!
Below our pictures of our 4th annual cross country ski adventure. Luckily Shelly from Boston and Jake from Missouri were able to come with us; it was a lot of fun but quite cold.









6 comments:
I love it when you update...even if it is only once a month! ;) You look so pretty in all your pictures! I am glad you had such a good Christmas.
I agree with Amy: I always love a Jessica update! Those are fun Christmas pictures. I love the one of Kaylee modeling. She's so cute.
I love Christmas morning too! And those are some great pictures. Including Brett's intense concentration on the bubblegum! :)
Wow, what a woman to brave the frigid temps for a marathon - and you look cute doing it...hmmm I'm suspicious. I'm sad now that you're not my VT; I'll have to figure a way to still hang out with the Jessicas.
I thought the same thing Amy said - you look so pretty in all those pics. Blogging can take some serious effort. I don't know how people manage to update every day. I think you're a great blogger and we're just happy for any updates you make.
Thanks for sending some of these photos-many ended up on my blog post as you may have seen :). Miss seeing you and Brett (and Max) already!
Post a Comment