Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Birthday Boy!

I don't quite understand the happiness that comes to men when they get power tools. Brett got a drill for his birthday and he loves it! It is his new favorite toy!
Hope you had a great day Brett! I love ya!


Happy Birthday Brett!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah, what is it with men and their power tools?? Glad he had a good day. Happy Birthday Brett!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great one.
And Trent is the same with tools. He LOVES them!

Stephanie said...

I have to say, you guys are SO cute together and you just look so happy! I'm glad you found him!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the classic shirt and tie every guy gets for his birthday. I like your shirt, it would probably look like a dress on me.

Shelly Karren said...

Yes, happy birthday once again! love ya. Shelly