I was looking through some pictures and decided to post about a couple of my favorite girls! First, my neice Kaylee (6yrs old). She is such a little cutie! I love her so much. Doesn't she look like an eskimo in this picture? I think it is adorable!
Taylor (17 yrs old- acts like 10 yrs old!) is like the little sister that I never had. I love teasing her! We have a lot of fun together!
My neice Jenna (2.9 yrs old!) is so loveable! She is having a birthday this week. She received a birthday card in the mail and was so excited about it that she slept with it!I love all these girls!!!
Please note: There are many other people that I could put in here as my "favorites" but these are the first pictures I came to. Please don't be offended if I didn't pick you!!
5 comments:
Oh, great. Now, I'm offended. (100% joking, of course.)
Those are cute pictures of such cute people. I'm crazy about that one of you, Taylor and Jenna!
Hey Jess! How cute are you to do a fun little tribute! Can't wait to visit with you guys tonight!
Hi Jessica! How are you?? I feel so bad that it has taken me FoReVeR to write you back!! I am going to add you to my friend list is that ok? I would love to keep in touch with you!
I agree, I am so anxious for the election to be over with! I love all the other pics. It looks like you've had a fun summer!
Just thinking about you today, hope all is well. I miss your guts! I will call soon to catch up. Love ya tons!
Post a Comment