My 86 year old Grandma Baker passed away last sunday in her home. My grandma was so sweet and would give anything to help someone out. She was a very hard worker, her personal motto was "I'd rather wear out than rust out!" We had a small funeral today in Layton; it was beautiful. It is times like these that I start thinking more about what matters most in life. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation to know that I will see my grandma again and that she is now with my grandpa. I love you grandma and will miss you!
4 comments:
It is such a blessing to have the gospel and to know that death isn't the end. I hope you are doing okay.
I love her motto too!
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma! But at least you feel comforted knowing she is living it up with your grandpa now. Hope your doing well!
We have good memories of Grandma. I miss the fun times back in the good ol days! It was a nice funeral service though.
I'm so embarrassed that I had to find out about your grandma's passing via your blog. Worst sister in law of all time. I'm so sorry for you and your family and hope everyone is doing ok. So glad it was such a neat funeral. Funerals can really be so healing, can't they?
Post a Comment