Brett and I returned home from our awesome vacation last week! We had a blast! We spent the 1st half of the vacation in Boston with Brett's sister Shelly. She was a great hostess! We did so many fun things it would take forever to write about all the fun things we did but here is a list of our favorites:
BOSTON
-Went to Concord-startings of Revolutionary war
-Visited Harvard Square including eating at B-Good Burgers (Yum!)
-Toured the Longfellow house
-Walden Pond
-Cape Cod (went to a quaint little town called Sandwich-Loved it!)
-Toured John Adams home
-Plymoth Rock
-Imax film
-Freedom trail
-Ate at a great italian cafe with pastries for dessert!
-Red Sox game (final score 19 -17)
NEW YORK
-Went to the top of the Rockafeller center
-Broadway play- Mary Poppins- very fun!
-Statue of liberty and Ellis Island
-Ate at the best place ever Max Brenner! Love the chocolate!
-Shopping at H&M
-Central Park
-WICKED!!!
-Met Museum -awesome art!



6 comments:
That trip looks fun! So jealous of the Max Brenner!! And Trent is jealous of your B. Good Burger! Cute pictures!
Great pictures, great blog--must have been a great trip!!!
Wow! I am incredibly jealous - Fenway Park, b.good burgers, Sound Bites, Max Brenner, Top of the Rock, New York streets... fun times!
So jealous of every moment of that trip. But, I'm so glad you guys got to go. Can't wait til it's our turn.
Hope your week back in real life has been ok. It's always so hard to come back from vacation!
We are jealous! One of our dream vacations is to go to Boston and watch the Red Sox. Mitch is a devoted fan. I just want to meet Jason Varitek, yummy.
Your trip sounds so fun! I'm jealous you got to go see Shelly. I'd love to go see her, maybe when the new baby is born and a little older. ;) Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment