Sunday, September 7, 2008

Go Utes!

I think my niece Eliza is yelling " GO UTES!". (Sorry Annie, I just loved this picture!)


It's that time of year again, college football is up and running! The Utes have started out pretty good but a little inconsistent. Below is a picture from our Michigan vs. Utah party at our house. Eliza has already started liking football; isn't she a cutie!

6 comments:

Annie said...

I love that picture of Eliza! So cute. I'm pretty sure she's not yelling "go Utes" - but it's still cute. :) Will you email me a copy of both of those pictures? Thanks again for that fun party. We'll need to host the next one.

Jenn said...

It's a good thing you didn't go to the 'blue school', we wouldn't be related any more! haha. Let us know if you get tickets to a game, we would like to go.

Unknown said...

Yay! Great pictures. That was really fun, you guys. I only wish me and Clint got the "in" channels so we could host something. or, for that matter, so I could keep up with my school! ha ha...

Jacob said...

There is nothing quite like watching a Utah game with the entire Karren family. They are true fans. I specifically like watching Jeff get mad - because Utah football (or BYU) seems to be the only thing in life that upsets him.

Looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun party! I love that everyone is wearing their red except for Annie! I feel for the girl. I'm the only Utah fan amongst all of Mike's die hard BYU fans.

Getting together for games is the best!

Your place is darling!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Looks to me like Eliza is definately yelling "Go Utes"! I love the fact that Jeff's family are all Ute fans. We are split in my family, but Ryan and I see the truth... the Utes rule!