Happy Birthday to Me! I finally got a dog! Meet Maximus Baker (the dogs take on the Baker name, our kids will take on the Karren name).... Max is a 3yr old POTTY TRAINED longhaired weiner dog that we adopted this last sunday. So far he has been a very fun and easy going dog.



9 comments:
Aww. He's adorable! Congratulations!
He is a cutie. You know, we would have paid you to take one of our dogs!
Congrats on Max! He's so cute! Can't wait to meet him in real life!
Congratulations on the new arrival. Maximus Baker. I love it. Can't wait for the professional family photo.
oh, that is so fun Jess! I'll never forget when we were little and I came to sleep over at your house and Charlie jumped up on the bed and got right under the covers with us! The good old days. Well, I shouldn't be too surprised that you are carrying on the weiner dog tradition.....I guess we are carrying on the yorkie tradition with getting Mikey & Toto. But, you will be so glad he is potty trained. I don't think our dogs ever were, or they didn't do a very good job anyway. Anyway, have fun with him and thanks for the cute pics:)
Love,
Alea
We love your new dog. Can't wait to see the new addition. I have to say I'm not surprised- in fact I wondered why it took you so long!
Hope you had a happy birthday! And congratulations for finally getting your dog. I'm glad you're having fun with him! See you Sunday, hopefully.
So cute! Is this your pre-parenting training?
What a beautiful dog! I bet you really feel like a family now! :)
Post a Comment