Monday, September 22, 2008

Last Days of Summer!

Last weekend we were able to end the summer with a trip to Lake Mead. This was the 1st time my nieces Kaylee & Jenna had ever been to Lake Mead & the 1st time Jenna had slept in a tent. They did really well and had a blast in the water. The weather was great and water was "glass" for waterskiing! See below for Brett's new waterskiing skills! I am so proud; this was the first time he was able to get up on the first try every time!
Have I ever mentioned how much I love boating??








My brother (who can't smile normal for any pictures!) and Lexie.


8 comments:

Jacob said...

Sweet, those are some mad skills on the slalom! It looks like a blast.

Amy said...

Nice moves Brett! Once again Jessica, I love your swimsuit!

Annie said...

Seriously awesome, Brett! I think you and I are on the same waterskiing level . . . and I've been doing it for like 15 years. We need some videos of Jessica, too! :) Totally jealous of the boating trip. Your nieces are darling.

Jacob said...

Jessica,

The 'time last updated' on my friends list on my blog is a new gadget offered by blogger. Just click on 'add a gadget,' then add 'blog list.' It's great!

Jess said...

Cute blog!! It makes me want to go boating!!! Where has summer gone?

Lindseylou said...

So much fun! Oh to be young again...
Cute blog - glad I know where you are now.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Looks like such a great time. I have never been to Lake Mead, looks beautiful!

Amy said...

Sweet. Definitely send me a pic! amyjensen13@yahoo.com