Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Updates...

Sorry I haven't blogged for so long! I honestly haven't had much to blog about!
I feel so boring! I couldn't even think of an original title for this blog. Anyway....here are some of the things we have been up to while I haven't been blogging:
I was able to get together with some old friends from elementary days. It was great to see these great girls again. All of us met in 2nd grade or earlier. We had lunch at Desert Edge Brewery which was delicious.


Of course Brett and I have attended and/or watched every Utah football game this year. I am getting more into college football than I ever thought I would. I have even started listening to Sports Talk in the mornings on occasion!!! Am I sick or what??? The Utes have been doing very well for the most part but I am getting very sick of the inconsistency with the offense. Next game is Saturday against Colorado State.
Go Utes!
Max is adjusting very well to his new life in the Karren family. He has been a very good dog. He got nuetered last friday so he hasn't been himself as much. Poor dog...
(He just loves his little bed!)



6 comments:

Amy said...

I never watched football either until I married Trent, so I was laughing at your Utes comments! That is a cute picture of you and Brett at the game!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get into football. Sundays would be much nicer at our house. Too bad for Mitch that I only gained a love for baseball.

Annie said...

I love that you've become a sports radio listener! That's fantastic!

And, we loved meeting little Max on Saturday. He's so cute and lovable. Can't wait til Avie warms up to him. She'll love him! :)

Shelly Karren said...

Does Max always sleep on his back like that? Hilarious. Glad to hear you are listening to sports radio, Jessica. I am so proud of you. Brett is amazingly lucky :)

Lorien said...

Thanks for the great lunch together! I loved seeing everyone. Max is a cutie! I can't wait to meet him. I miss your guts and hope all is well.

Kathy Karren said...

This comment is from Jeff. "I'm not one to warm up to dogs, but I have to admit that I like Max." We love your pictures! We especially pleased that you are becoming an avid Ute fan.