I apoligize before hand for the many many pictures to come! I just can't leave them out! Anyway, Brett and I have been keeping very busy. Here are some of the things we have done.
MOUNT RAYMOND:
So this last Saturday we were trying to decide which hike to do. We were deciding between the Pfiefferhorn or Mount Raymond. I finally decided we should do Mount Raymond because neither of us had done it before and it is easier. It was a pleasant hike until we had to bush wack the last stretch! There were tons of beautiful wild flowers which also meant a lot of bees. We had a good time but I think it will be the last time we hike to Mt Raymond because I HATE bush wacking =NO TRAIL to the top! See pics below...

Where did the trail go??
Gorgeous view of Twin Peaks....Giant cliff below!
MALAN'S PEAK (Ogden):
July 26th- Brett and I went with my parents up to Malan's Peak. We were only planning on going to the outlook which is not a very long hike, but my parents decided the wanted to go to the peak. Brett and I were not prepared- we didn't even bring water! Luckily my parents had water. Even Ernie (the dog) finished the hike! Afterward, my parents took us to a nice resturant for lunch. Thanks mom and dad!



DINNER UP MILLCREEK CANYON:
Brett's sister Shelly was visiting from Boston so we went up Millcreek for dinner on the 24th. It was a lot of fun! If you are wondering about the picture below with the guys with the shirts off- that would be Brett's brother Brian's idea of a "good picture!" It was hilarious to see all the guys-including Brett's dad take their shirts off for the pics. I will spare you the rest of the pictures.







.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
I already miss hiking in Utah! So glad you downloaded the pics from all your hikes. Those pics from Mt. Raymond were amazing--maybe the bushwacking was worth it? You're such a good sport, Jessica. See you in a few days!!!
What a fun summer you guys are having! I miss the hiking days, Ryan and I used to do that a lot when we were dating. I hope to someday be in good enough shape to do it again.
Post a Comment