Sunday, July 13, 2008

Celebrating Our Freedom: 4th of July

Sorry this is a little late! On the fourth of July we spent the day with Brett's family. We started off with a hike up to Red Pine Lake (up Little Cottonwood canyon) which was beautiful. Toward the top of the hike we had to tred through the snow which was pretty fun. The way down was quite exciting and slippery, I think Brett slid onto his butt 3x! After the hike we had chicken kabobs at Jeff and Kathy's house. Great times!















5 comments:

Amy said...

Looks beautiful! I am jealous of all the hiking you guys get to do.

jenny said...

Your Blog is so fun to read! It looks beautiful

Shelly Karren said...

Can't wait to hike with you next week!!! xoxo

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That is a beautiful picture of Red Pine Lake. It looks like a lot of fun. Brett and Clint are lucky they married girls who like to hike as much as they do. :)

Kim said...

Hi guys - this is Kim Butt (Brett's cousin.) I found your blog through Shannie's, and I hope you don't mind me seeing what you're up to. :) (If you'd like to check ours out, you can send me an email at kimberlybutt@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.)

I LOVE the pictures on this post - they are gorgeous! You guys really have a talent for photography. And probably a fancy-pants camera. :)