Every year we head up to Bear Lake for a little family reunion type of thing. It is always crazy and chaotic. Unfortunately there were some that weren't able to make it this year but it was still a lot of fun. It was great to see my uncle from Arizona and his 2 kids. We waterskied, relaxed on the beach, and ate wonderful food!
6 comments:
Looks fun! I love you suit. So cute!
Looks like fun. I guess we'll see you up there in a couple weeks maybe?
Fun at the cabin--you and Brett both look so fit! It's that 11K that did it:). See you this week!
Cute pics. Glad it was a fun time with your fam.
In all my years hanging out with Brett, I think this is the first time I have seen him with chest hair - and I have seen him with his shirt off a time or two.
oh my heck. I haven't seen you in forever how are you? I hope all is going great. please keep in touch
Post a Comment