Monday, June 23, 2008

Bear Lake 11.4K

A couple weeks ago Clint, Sam (brother and sister-in-law), Brett, and I drove up to Bear Lake to run the 10k. We had a great time! As I was running the race it felt awfully long, but I thought maybe it was just because I was out of shape or something. Well, when we all finished I heard a guy say "that was 7.1 miles instead of 6.2!" No wonder I felt like I was going to die at the end! So they accidently measured the race wrong so we all ended up running an extra mile!
After the race we hung out by the pool and then went out for some raspberry shakes! I think this may end up being an annual event!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, they were losers to measure the race 1 whole mile too long, but honestly...I'd love to go back! And we get $5 off next year right? You guys let me know if you want to do it again and I'm there. I think it was a blasty blast.

Jenn said...

Way to go! I would have died... an extra mile is a long ways after already running 6!

Amy said...

It was fun to see you guys up there and to have a running buddy! I think the Jensens will make it an annual event for sure. Maybe we can try for the Half marathon. Hmm. Or maybe not.