Brett and I had a blast on our anniversary.
After Brett took a test for school (booo!), we spent the day up at Park City!
The picture by the pond is where Brett proposed to me!

On the picture below, notice the blue shoes next to Brett; they were on their way down.






I had to make sure I still fit into the wedding dress!

6 comments:
Your beautiful! Congratulations on your first year anniversary and many more happy ones to come. I can't believe it's been a year already. I had a "bump" in my belly last year... now I have a crazy 7 month old! You never know what can happen in a year ;o)
Congrats on your 1st anniversary! You guys look so happy. I am bummed I didn't get to chat with you at Michael's farewell!
Wow! Mom, Dad, and I want to wish you a Happy Anniversary once again. Remember how cold it was on your wedding day? We have lots of fun memories! love ya.
Congrats on the anniversary and congrats on fitting into your wedding dress. Sad to say, but I am no where near getting my dress on!
Hey, sorry to leave another comment, but I was looking online to see who my competition for the Bear Lake 10K was and I saw a few Karrens signed up. Are you guys still planning on running it? Maybe I will see you at the beginning of the race and hopefully I will see you at the end.
Yay! Happy Anniversary! I remember that night, too. You guys came over to Jeff & Kathy's and sat in the engagement couch and announced your marriage! I was so excited! You look gorgeous in your dress! What a perfectly wonderful excuse to try it on again! Ha ha!
Post a Comment