We finally moved into our house on April 26th. It has taken us a little while to get settled but it is feeling more and more like home. Thank you everyone for helping us move all our stuff down 3 flights of stairs at the apartment; we really appreciate it!





7 comments:
Very cute house and I love how you have decorated it! Isn't it nice to have your own house?
Sweet!!! I will be in Utah for the first two weeks of June. I want to come see your place.
YEAH!!! I love how you arranged your family room. I want to come see it now that it has YOUR stuff in it. I will be at my moms all week (till may 17th) so if you feel a need to drive to Roy we can go run. I want to run Mt.Ogden Park and the Ogden parkway this week sometime, let me know if you are interested. Love your guts as always!
Congrats on your new house! It is darling!
Congrats on your house! The love your living room already. How is the NP work going?
Thanks for posting the pics since I'm not in Utah to see the house in person. It looks AWESOME! Can't wait to see it in July! -S
congrats on getting moved in! so much work! i LOVE the pillows on your couches!
Post a Comment