We went to a Bees game last Friday; it was a bit chilly but we had a good time. The baseball field has such a beautiful landscape! The bees didn't do so well, booo!
AWESOME!!! I love baseball games. After spending time at MLB stadiums over the past three days, it was weird to see a photo of Franklin Covey Field - it looks tiny.
4 comments:
Sad that we missed the game - but not the cold. Cute pictures.
AWESOME!!! I love baseball games. After spending time at MLB stadiums over the past three days, it was weird to see a photo of Franklin Covey Field - it looks tiny.
Have a good one!
I'm glad to see that you are getting warmed up to see the Sox play in August! How fun that you all went to the game--my mom told me all about it :).
Cute pictures of you guys. The game looks like a lot of fun. I'd rather go to a cold game then a hot one, at least you can bundle up. :)
Post a Comment