We did it! We bought a house. We are still going through the "mortgage" process and we won't move in until the 1st of May but we are way excited!. Here is a small tour of our soon to be house.
WOW! Is this why I haven't heard from you for a while??? I was starting to wonder if you were alive! But you were just a buying a house, what a relief. Call me!
4 comments:
Yay!! I love it! I'm so excited for you guys. Where is it? Oh you will so love having a house...
Hey Jess! Great news! That is so exciting. Where is your house? Pictures look great.
Alea
Congrats on the house! It is so cute! It is fun to have a house of your own! Good Luck!
WOW! Is this why I haven't heard from you for a while??? I was starting to wonder if you were alive! But you were just a buying a house, what a relief. Call me!
Post a Comment