What a great picture. I'm glad you got spoiled with flowers - you deserve it.
Thanks, again, for bringing that delicious toffee dessert on Sunday. I ate too many of them - but they were so yummy! Sorry that I was so frazzled and running around and didn't really get a chance to talk to you and Brett. It was so nice of you guys to come.
2 comments:
What a great picture. I'm glad you got spoiled with flowers - you deserve it.
Thanks, again, for bringing that delicious toffee dessert on Sunday. I ate too many of them - but they were so yummy! Sorry that I was so frazzled and running around and didn't really get a chance to talk to you and Brett. It was so nice of you guys to come.
First of all, i agree...those toffee brownie things were delish!!! I want the recipe.
What was the occasion for the flowers? Or was it just Brett being a thoughtful, doting husband? Awww! =)
Your house looks so cute. Wow. I kinda can't believe you guys bought a house! But I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment