Monday, February 11, 2008

OVER THE HILL???

My favorite aunt Lesa is turning the big 50 this month so my mom threw her a little surprise party! We had a lot of fun "rubbing it in" that she was turning 50! We love you Lesa; I promise!


This is my Aunt and I and my niece Jenna.

Lately, Brett has been in to striking this "dork smile" in every picture.
He thinks it is pretty funny! He he, very funny Brett!


The "old ladies" with the young gals!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESA!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just for the record, tell Lesa she does NOT look like she's 50. She looks young and gorgeous. =) Oh, and...I love the dork smile!!! Oh my gosh.

Unknown said...

P.S. It looks like your music playlist has a lot of songs going A-wall, too. My whole playlist practically stopped working! so I put a new one from Jango. It doesn't start playing automatically, but it also seems to be a bit more reliable.

Lorien said...

Just wanted to send a quick hello to say "I love your guts!"