Tuesday, February 5, 2008

We got tagged!


Annie tagged us. Hopefully this doesn't bore all of you! It was fun to fill out because I love reminiscing! We have now been married for 8 months; it has been awesome!

What is his name? Brett Morris Karren
How long have you been together? Just over 2 years.
How long did you date? We dated almost a year before we got engaged.
How old his he? 27
Who eats more? Depends on the day, usually Brett.
Who said I love you first? Believe it or not, Brett did! I was so proud!
Who is taller? Brett, thank goodness!
Who can sing better? He he, I guess we are tied. I don't think either of us got blessed with that talent, but it is fun to laugh at us as we sing a duet.
Who is smarter? Depends on the topic. I obviously am smarter at health related topics and he is smarter at financial topics- we even out.
Who does the laundry? Both of us. We are both working full time so whoever gets to it first.
Who pays the bills? Do I need to answer this? Brett wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I was doing the bills. I am NOT a detail oriented person. It is much better this way.
Who sleeps on the right side? Depends on who has to get up first in the morning.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn. I don't mind doing it, but I bet Brett will be doing it most the time.
Who cooks dinner? Usually I do, but Brett is more than willing. Who ever gets home from work first starts dinner.
Who is more stubborn? That would be me.
Who kissed who first? Well, I had to be very obvious that I wanted to be kissed, then it ended up being mutual.
Who asked who out first? Brett was acting like he wanted to ask me out but he couldn't quite get the words out so I said, "So, when are you going to take me out?" He then had to ask for my phone number and do the work from there. It worked out well; he just needed some encouragement.
Who proposed? Brett
Who has more friends? Brett and I aren't the most "popular" people. I would guess we have about the same amount of friends.
Who is more sensitive? ME.
Who has more siblings? Brett
Who wears the pants? Brett makes me think I wear the pants because he knows that I like it that way, but I think it is about equal. He usually gets what he wants.


3 comments:

Annie said...

Cutest picture! And, who says you're not popular?! We're #1 fans of you and Brett! It was fun to hang out and chat on Sunday. Hope your week is off to a good start. What's the latest on the house hunt? Are you sleeping at night?

Unknown said...

Hahahaha!!!! Can I just say...I love it! So funny. Loved your answers. I still need to get updated on your house hunt, myself...got a pic? Haha. Have a good week, you guys.

Shelly Karren said...

So much fun to read this. And I'm glad to hear Brett told you he loved you first. I learned a few new things reading this. And yes, you are indeed popular!