This weekend we were able to go up to my parents cabin at Bear Lake; we had a great time! Brett and I were able to go snowshoeing and sledding on Saturday and RELAX which was much needed. The cabin is a great getaway with a lot of delicious (fattening) food; not to mention awesome company!


My sweet parents!

The fam

Husband and wife: Uncle Bill and Aunt Lesa. She would probably
kill me if she saw this picture posted, but she can't get me back
because she doesn't have a blog!
Kaylee and her favorite friend/servant Brett!
3 comments:
Hey Girl! Love the pics! Looks like a GREAT time. We are headed to West Virginia to go skiing with our church youth group. Really looking forward to it....It's not like Utah skiing, but I guess the best you can do on the East Coast!!!!
Love,
Alea
Hey! Your trip looks fun -- I didn't know your family had a cabin. Guess we'll see you soon! Love
I LOVE the picture of you and Brett. What a cute couple you are. I miss you! Are you running yet? I promise to keep bugging you about it! Love your guts.
Post a Comment