Brett and I had a great Christmas this year. It was our 1st Christmas being married which made it a little more special. We started our morning in our apartment where we did our stocking search and gift opening. We then went to my family's house for Christmas dinner and then Brett's family that evening. It was a beautiful Christmas day and we received many amazing gifts! Thank you everyone for the gifts!


These pictures of Clint and Sam and Avie were from Christmas eve which was spent at Brett's family's house. We had a lot of fun! Poor Avie wasn't feeling well but felt better for Christmas.
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Are you feeling better? Love that picture of Avie!
So Jessica I still dont know how to work this BLOG thing but at least im leaving you a comment :) You guys are just so cute on your first christmas together but the basketball shorts on brett gots to go just like that green shirt of his ha ha Love you both!
Thanks for the help getting me started on the blog! I used your guys' slide show link and your music playlist link to set up mine! I'm such a mooch! But this is kinda fun, huh? Clint & I are sad snowshoeing didn't work out today but we'll try again soon.
Post a Comment