My little Toby turned one a few days ago. I can't believe it has been a year. Of course he is as cute and rascal like as ever. He has started climbing everything and getting in to everything just like every little boy should. We had a fun little birthday party complete with his very own cake made by his grandma:
-He got lots of brotherly love.
-Was very happy when his cake was introduced to him.
-More excited when he got to gorge in with his face. He is very different than Tate in this way!
-Got some new toys and Ute clothes.
-100% attention from dad
and mom. (Don't you just love his little fists??)
-Got to play outside in the beautiful fall weather
with his favorite frog.
while his mom took pictures of this handsome boy.
-We all reminisced to when this sweet boy joined our family just one year ago. Where did my baby go?
Dear Toby,
Just one year ago, you were born in the middle of the night while everyone was sleeping. The hospital was quiet and peaceful. Your dad and I were able to have you all to ourselves until the morning. I love thinking back to that night and the blessing that came into my life.
As a baby, you were almost too good to be true. You were calm, content, and happy. You fit into our family better than I could have imagined. You tolerated a lot of abuse and love from your older brother but you didn't seem to mind the extra attention. I was lucky to be able to nurse you for 11 months and have an extra special bond with you from the start.
You have been blessed with health. You have only had one mild cold (knock on wood!). I hope this continues! You seem to like food at the moment; your favorites are: bananas, broccoli, cheese, yogurt, oatmeal, and goldfish.
You are a pretty fast little crawler and recently you have been enjoying climbing things. You aren't very interested in toys because you would much rather explore. You took your 1st few steps on Tate's 3rd birthday with an audience, but haven't started using walking as your way of getting around yet.
Toby, I am excited to see what the next year brings us. I'm excited to see you play more with your brother and explore the world. I love you so much!
Love,
Mommy

5 comments:
Happy Birthday cute Toby! Can't believe it has already been a year. He is SO cute!!
This makes me cry. I don't know how he grew up so darn fast. I love that sweet boy. Happy Birthday Tobes. xoxoxo
I'm glad that instagram hasn't overtaken your blog just yet. Loved the Toby post. Keep 'em coming! xo
I'm glad that instagram hasn't overtaken your blog just yet. Loved the Toby post. Keep 'em coming! xo
You do have the cutest kids!!!
Post a Comment