Monday, March 12, 2012

5 Months



Toby, Toby, Toby, please stop growing up so fast! He turned 5 months old last week and I seriously can't believe it!  He is the best little baby ever. He is so calm, content, and happy. I just love him to pieces.



At 5 months Toby:

-has learned he has a voice and likes to hear himself scream, right now, it's cute, ask me again in a few months.

-tolerates a lot of "cuddling" from Tate, and rarely cries when laid on, rolled on, grabbed etc.



-Started eating some oatmeal last week, he does really well. Sad to see him already eating "real" food.

-Still pretty bald, but I love kissing all that skin! (I'm sure I will get to kiss that bald head when he is older, he doesn't have much hope for a full head of hair as an adult).

-Couldn't you just eat him up?




4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, Jessica. You take the sweetest pictures. They are really beautiful. And your boys? Cutest things ever. I'm in your boat, why do our babies have to grow up so fast?

Jenn said...

such beautiful boys! You inspire me to take more pictures... and Blog! So good to see you yesterday. Good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

CUTE BOYS--CUTE PICTURES--glad to see them in person!!!

Unknown said...

Answer: yes, i could totally gobble up those cheeks of his. Love little Tobe's big smile. You do have a knack with that camera.