Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Who's who??

I can't believe how much these two look alike. Can you tell which one is Tate and which is Toby?







The eye color is a definite give away. Toby is on top.  Pretty cute though!

In other news:

We have pretty much sold our house (we still need to close and all that jazz)!  A bit overwhelming and we aren't too sure yet where we will end up (somewhere in Davis county). 
 The day after we accepted the offer Tate dumped a bunch of water out of the bath tub....later while I was downstairs I started noticing water dripping from the ceiling. We about flipped!  Apparently water went down the air vent. So, Brett was fixing that up the rest of the stressful weekend!  Thankfully, everything turned out ok.



 Tate after the incident.



Can't get enough of this guy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for selling your house. That is awesome! And we have a few houses for sale in our ward. I really think you should take a look. You guys would fit nicely in our neighborhood! And we always love when young couples move in!

Anonymous said...

Since they have the same hair cuts it's hard to tell which is which!

Shelly Karren said...

Can't believe you sold the house already! Good thing I came to see you (and the house) when I was home a week or so ago. xoxo Shelly