To be honest, I have been dreading blogging because I am so behind! I am going to bite the bullet today and get a little caught up. I think I would enjoy blogging a lot more if I did it more often! I apologize for the quick and random/disorganized post.
Anyway, we have been staying busy and having a lot of fun.
Tate has been LOVING the water.
We had a baby shower for my sister-in-law and had to catch a photo of the 3 pregnant sisters together.
We have been celebrating some birthdays.
My mom is another year older (but I won't say how old!).
We fed the geese.
Tate's 1st adventure with sparklers.
Showing off his owie from when he biffed it on the way to church.
4th of July we spent at Willard Bay on the beach/boating. Tate absolutely loved it.
The cutest nieces.
My little boy went tubing! Can you believe it? I was a little nervous for him, but he seemed to like it.
He sported this awesome outfit on the beach.
My dad turned the big 60 and my uncle Bill the big 50.
Tate's obsession: putting all his cars on my bed.
He learned to smile for the camera!
2 comments:
I love random catch up posts! Tate is getting so big.
Oh and I love your bedding.
Thanks for the cute pictures!!
Tate is a darling "car" man!!
Post a Comment