Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Catch up!!!

I've been a blogging slacker again.  So here is a quick catch up post.

We've been...

Making cookies.





 A long time ago, we did some cuddling at the Ute Scrimage game...





We did a "in house" Easter egg hunt since the weather never cooperated.







We went to Wheeler farm where Tate impressed everyone (including the lambs) with his "lamb call."








 We watched as it snowed when it should have been 70 degrees.






Tate did some sleeping with his famous gross blankie (hopefully he will grow out of this eventually!).





We went to the Tree House Museum with Grandma Baker. Notice Tate's "perched" lips...it's how he concentrates, so cute.







Went on a bike ride while Tate napped.





Goofed around a lot. Tate is obsessed with cars and trucks lately.






Still trying to decide if I should color my hair again. I am open for advise/opinions.

And, watching my belly grow.  I am now 19 wks.  This pregnancy has been very different from my 1st but I am feeling pretty good for the most part. We are anxiously awaiting to hear what we are having on May 27th!!!


6 comments:

Amy said...

Loved the update. And I think your hair looks good either way. You can't lose really.

And you need to post a pick of your growing belly.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

19 weeks! That is speeding by!! Loved your pictures. I love you as a blonde or darker! :)

Annie said...

Counting down to May 27th!! I was just wondering today when your appt was going to be. I cannot wait! Miss you guys!

Mahe Clan said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to find out what you will be having. Amazed by how much ur son has grown. And Last but not least miss u and ur family. Please send my Love to your mama.

Unknown said...

I love that the label is "random." If I had that label it would be on every post.

I've never quite seen a pucker like Tate's. Makes me want to put my cheek in front of it.

Shelly Karren said...

Jessica!!! Thank you for uploading all these pictures. It makes me smile to see Tate so grown up. xoxoxo