Congrats!! So fun!! I am so excited for you guys.
Yay! Congratulations!
Congrats!! Im so excited for you guys!
Won't it be fun for Tate to have a brother so close!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You will love having two kids of the same gender together. Or, at least I think you will. I've loved having two girls. So glad everything looks okay on the ultrasound. Such a blessing. And you're already 20 weeks?! Yay!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats!! So fun!! I am so excited for you guys.
Yay! Congratulations!
Congrats!! Im so excited for you guys!
Won't it be fun for Tate to have a brother so close!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You will love having two kids of the same gender together. Or, at least I think you will. I've loved having two girls. So glad everything looks okay on the ultrasound. Such a blessing.
And you're already 20 weeks?! Yay!
Post a Comment