Friday, March 25, 2011

Tate's new favorite T-Shirt


Yep, that's right.  Tate is going to be a big brother around October 12th. We are all very excited!  So far pregnancy has been a little rough but I'm almost 12 weeks so I'm hoping life gets easier soon. 
I'm a little nervous about having a newborn with this crazy animal...hopefully he adjusts well. 

We told our families using this T-shirt. I thought people would notice pretty quickly but I was wrong. I didn't have the patience to let them find out themselves so I usually pointed out "Tate's new t-shirt" which finally got them reading it.  It was quite fun.  I love sharing fun news.

3 comments:

kirsten said...

Im been waiting for this! too cute! and im super excited for you guys!

Andrea said...

WOW! Congratulations! Hope you start to feel better soon. Nothing worse than morning sickness that lasts all day.

Laura said...

YAY!!! That is so exxciting!! I am very excited for you guys you will have to keep me updated :)