I don't think it has anything to do with being pregnant, I have just wanted cinnamon rolls!! I have never attempted them, so yesterday I decided to give it a whirl. They were AWESOME!! Get the recipe here.
Seriously, I don't think they get much better than this!!
5 comments:
um, yum!!! i don't like to cook, or bake for that matter, so could you just send some my way? thanks!!
congrats on the pregnancy!! i am so excited for you guys. tate is going to be such a cute big brother, he already looks so proud. love it and the shirt!!
Okay, I just saw your last post!! Congrats!!!! I am so thrilled for you! You guys make the cutest little ones! Those rolls look AMAZING... now I am craving one!
I'm such a sucker for cinnamon rolls too. If I make them I gain an immediate five pounds because I just can't resist. Those look delish.
CONGRATULATIONS! So very excited. And those rolls look divine.
Congrats on the new little one on the way! So exciting!!!!!!
And I'm DYING over those cinnamon rolls. I think I'd eat the entire pan if I made them. They look divine!
Post a Comment