Sunday, January 9, 2011

Book Club

I've been trying to think of ways that I could meet more people in my ward so with some encouragment (thanks Annie!), I decided to start a book club.  I am really excited!  I have never been in a book club so I am a little clueless about how to get it all started.  We have our "planning" meeting this Thursday, so if you have any book suggestions or ideas on how your book club works please let me know.

Speaking of books, I just finished this book and loved it!  Lots of history and war stories...reminds me of the veterans I take care of at work. It was a great read!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm looking forward to Thursday!

Amy said...

YAY! So fun! I love book clubs. I have a long list of books for you guys to read at yours. Just click on my book club link on the side of my blog and it has a list of what we are reading this year. And if you click on older posts there is a list of what we read last year.
(
I liked every book except, Women, Food, and God.)

Jamie said...

I love you for wanting to meet more people and DOING something about it. Very impressive.

I'm dying to hear how it goes.

And as for having my camera when I locked my keys in the car, I ALWAYS have my camera. It's just a little point/shoot so it lives in my purse.