I kinda dread the Christmas post because there are so many pictures and blogger takes forever loading them! We had great holidays and are sad that Brett had to return to work after having so many days off! Anyway, here's some of the highlights:
-Tate sporting his Christmas outfit. He looked so grown up!
-Christmas Eve at my parents house. It was wonderful like always. My mom wasn't feeling the greatest but she prepared a very tasty meal. Tate had a great time opening presents.
-Nicole's last Christmas with us until 2012 because she is leaving on a mission to NY (Hill Cumorah visitors center). Isn't she cute?
-Loving the magical feeling of Christmas Eve while putting presents out for Tate.
-Not my favorite picture, but here we are Christmas morning.
-Tate testing out my new chair.
-Some of the new pillows.
-Christmas afternoon at Brett's family's. Kathy prepared a turkey dinner. Yummy.
-Tate not touching anything for dinner, he preferred cheerios.
-The best storyteller ever. We love having Shelly in town.
-Another not-so-cute family photo.
-The sunday after Christmas I got to see some relatives from California and played a fun trivia game called "Smart Ass". (no photos, boo!)
-New Years Eve snow shoe with these fun people.
-Clint
-Ty
-My Mr.
-me
-Shelly
-Sam
-It was tons of fun and freezing! Luckily the ride down was fast due to the sleds! Poor Ty got bit by a gigantic dog on the way down, luckily he is ok.
4 comments:
Thank you for your Christmas Post!
It was great!!! Love seeing Tate!!
Looks so fun!! Fun seeing pics of Shelly, I'm sorry I missed her while she was here. :(
Jessica, thank you for this post. I am so happy to have been a part of it! (especially the story time photo with Tate). Love you! xo
You Christmas sounds fantastic! And I totaly hate how long it takes to upload pics.
I am jealous of your snow shoeing trip. I haven't been in years!
And I am so sorry about Max. That is so sad.
Post a Comment