#1 Being cute. I know he loves it!
#2 Reading. He could do this all day every day. His favorite book is Mr.Noisy, which is my least favorite book to read him because I have to yell and do sound effects throughout the whole book (which is why he loves it.)
#3 Playing. He may not speak french or be able to read yet, but he knows how to play with the best of them!
#4 Tantrums. He must enjoy them to some extent??? In this picture he wants the camera; pretty awesome "desperate" look.
#5 Exploring. This kid is not afraid to book it as fast as possible to explore stores, the church, or closets.
#6 Snow. Ok so maybe this isn't one of his favorite things yet, but it will be. This is his 1st time touching snow.
#7 Naps and his blankie. Yep, he is asleep with it in his mouth. Thankfully, he still loves his naps.
#8 Max. He loves getting in Max's gross bed and getting pulled around; it is pretty funny. He also loves feeding Max his food.
#9 Cell Phones. He loves talking to anybody on the phone; he walks around the house with it on his shoulder and has full on conversations including fake laughs.
#10 Praying. He loves folding his arms, then he mumbles something quietly. It is the cutest thing ever! (Sorry no picture...can't get him to do it on demand when I have the camera).
#11 Walking and talking. He loves his new mode of transportation and is getting to be a very fast walker already! He is also babbling all the time. I love hearing his cute voice.
OTHER NEWS:
I had to post a picture of Brett's creation, our deck!! (Still needs to be stained). He's getting to be quite the handyman.
3 comments:
Priceless Post. No one quite captures daily life like you do, Jessica! Well, you and Annie both. xoxo Shell
I love that little boy in all his mischievous glory. Those are great pictures. And, those stairs are awesome. Can I hire Brett to be my handyman? :) Fun to see you guys yesterday. xo
Such a cute post Jessica. I loved every bit of it. Tate is one cute boy.
And kuddos to Brett for that deck. Awesome!
Post a Comment