This beautiful bride let me take picutres of her the other day. I LOVED her dress! This was my 1st time taking bridal pictures so I was anxious to see how they turned out, here's a few:
First off, I LOVE her dress as well! Love everything about it.
Second, I didn't know you were in to photography, you always have great pictures of Tate, so it shouldn't surprise me. You did a great job. So for being your first bridal session, I would say you are off to a great start!
3 comments:
Jessica,
I LOVE them!!! You did a great job. I love them all :) Thank you so so so much!!!
First off, I LOVE her dress as well! Love everything about it.
Second, I didn't know you were in to photography, you always have great pictures of Tate, so it shouldn't surprise me. You did a great job. So for being your first bridal session, I would say you are off to a great start!
You did a GREAT job! How fun! And yes, love those ruffles.
Post a Comment