Friday, November 5, 2010

14 months




Tate is 14 months old today and getting crazier by the minute! He is constantly on the go, wants nothing to do with his toys; his mission:  pull everything out of all cupboards and drawers.  Mission accomplished.

Lover of stuffed bears, dogs, books, cars, electronics, brushing his teeth, dancing, veggies (as long as he feeds himself), his blankie, and thankfully taking his naps!
He is almost walking as you can see below in the video:


4 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

He is so cute and looks like the perfect mix of both of you!

Amy said...

What do you mean almost? I love when kids first start walking. His liddle waddle is so cute!

Shelly Karren said...

So cute! He will be jogging laps around the house in December when I get home! Good luck with your Christmas tree this year :). Shell

Jamie said...

Isn't it amazing/sad how quickly it all passes?

And yes, I thought the same thing -- after watching Babies, it seems we are way too "sterile" as Americans.