Thursday, October 7, 2010

Family photos

I have been wanting family pictures for awhile, so finally last Sunday we had them done.  I think they turned out great!  I can't show all of them because I need to leave the surprise for Christmas cards, but here's a few.





Also, I have about 2 days left until Brett & I leave on our cruise for 1 WEEK!!! I am really excited but a little sad to leave Tate for so long. The longest we have left him was 2 nights. Thankfully, he will be in good hands. BUT....yesterday he started getting a runny nose and I have a feeling it is going to turn into another ear infection (I am crossing my fingers that it won't), but I will feel extra bad if our family has to take care of a sick Tate and I will feel bad that his mommy isn't home to hold him.  That would be #3 ear infection in 3 months... we just can't have that!

7 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Darling pictures! I love them. Have fun on your cruise! Try not to worry about Tate too much, he will be in great hands! Enjoy it.

Andrea said...

Cute pics! Have fun on your cruise. Hope little Tate isn't getting sick!

Amy said...

Way cute pics! Can't wait to see the Christmas card one! Can I be on the mailing list???

And totally jealous of your cruise...

Annie said...

Oh my gosh! Cutest pictures! Can't wait to see the rest! Have SO much fun on your cruise. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Be sure and report on your cruise after. Hope Tate doen't have an ear infection---but at least they have medicines for that which they didn't have when I was growing up.
(My kids all had lots of ear infections.)

Jamie said...

So jealous of your cruise! And so jealous of your family pics! I'm dying to get some good pics with my crew. Your pics turned out darling!

Miss Lacey said...

Cute, Cute pictures.

I love the direction family portraits are headed these days. Such a cute face on your little guy!