Monday, August 9, 2010

11 Months


My little baby boy is growing up. He will be one year old in a month!! He is such a little ham. Just this week he started standing on his own a little bit. He hasn't shown too much interest in walking yet but I think it will come soon. He still loves making  a LOT of noise; my parents just taught him how to howl.... it is very cute.  He enjoys attacking pillows, pulling Max's tail, and throwing everything out of my drawers.
He is a little bit of a picky eater already but slowly we are getting off the baby food, he loves baby food?? 
I love being able to spend almost every day of my life with this little man, he is so fun and happy! He is such a blessing in my life.



In the act of throwing every one of my dish towels out of the drawer. Lovely.

4 comments:

Lorien said...

Ok, so I love that he gets into your drawers! With Taylor she didn't care too much about getting into things so we only put baby locks on cabinets that held cleaning supplies and my spices. Well Addison is a WHOLE different story. Since before Dax came I kept telling Logan- "please put locks on the rest of the cabinets, I am sick of picking up cutting boards on the floor a hundred times a day" Well a few weeks ago Addi brought me my food processor blade! The next day Logan put locks on the doors! :)

Amy said...

1 year really? He is so darn cute. Love his crib bedding too!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the darling pictures of darling Tate!! Thanks for enjoying him and keeping us up to date!!!

Shelly Karren said...

Jessica: I'm finding that there simply are never enough Tate photos to satiate my appetite. Please send some additional photos my way via email if you ever have time :).