It was so nice to have Brett home this last weekend. The highlight of the weekend was taking Tate on his 1st hike; he LOVED it! It was so much fun. We (and apparently the whole city of Ogden) went up Waterfall Canyon. The picture below is us 4 yrs ago doing the same hike, it is a little more fun with Tate.
Feeding Tate baby food was a little of a challenge but we managed.
Tate loves the carrier, he is all smiles the whole time!
Brett will be working on our backyard this year ... as you can see we don't have a patio, so we did a little ghetto set up to enjoy the nice weather. Can't wait until the patio is done this summer!
.jpg)






6 comments:
I love water falls!!! Looks like a fun weekend :) your yard looks good too
I haven't ever hiked up there. Looks awesome. And I love your ghetto BBQ. Those shish kabobs those scrumptious.
You have the cutest baby!!! Thanks for blogging about him and you two!
How fun!! Tate is so dang cute--I want to eat him up!
How fun! I need to get hiking. We had our first BBQ of the season on Sunday. We (and the ants) loved it!
Glad to hear Tate likes the carrier. That means he's going to be a hiker.
Post a Comment