Yep, it is true. Tate is 8 months old!
Crawling has definitely brought more fun and more traumatic moments. He is crawling everywhere and on everything. He loves to stand but ends up falling and bonking his head a lot.
Today while I was eating lunch, he was on the floor playing with my cookbook; I didn't notice that he had a papercut and was bleeding all over the floor and the pages of the book... he didn't seem to mind.
Last week he finally started sleeping through the night!! This is a miracle. He is waking up super early (like 6:15am) everyday but it is nice not waking up in the night. Hopefully this will last.
He is teething this week which is making for a fussy man. He now has 7 teeth and I think he is working on number eight (8 teeth for 8 months!).
He is the cutest little guy ever!! LOVE him!!
GOT LAUNDRY??



3 comments:
I miss Tate!!! Oh, and I miss you and Brett too :) xo
He is the cutest little guy ever!!
Glad you're enjoying him so much!!!
So very cute!! I think he is just so darling!
Post a Comment