Thursday, February 25, 2010

Look familiar to anyone?

Yep, that would be a blow out. So fun.  Any suggestions on getting the stain out of his clothes??


(Sorry for the graphic picture).

8 comments:

Mahe Clan said...

Lol!! Sorry girl!! I've seen this and experienced this many times!! Haven't been able to get the stains out though!! :o) Welcome to motherhood my dear!! love you and kiss that gorgeous son of yours for me!

Annie said...

hahahaha. I'm so glad you documented this! We've all been there - you just have the proof!

Anonymous said...

Ugh!!! I totally forgot about those moments. Thanks for the reminder. And it always seems to happen right when you're about to head out the door. That pic is classic.

kirsten said...

Holy cow!! i would throw it out... those nasty yellow ones never come out.. he is too cute tho... even covered in poopy!

Greg and Heidi said...

That made me laugh so hard! The only thing funnier is remembering my daughter doing one that bad on my husbands lap. His face was priceless!

Heidi Hamilton said...

I saw this thumbnail on Shannan Hoffman's blog & had to come see since my daughter looked EXACTLY like this 2 days ago. Had to give her a bath in my mom's sink. I threw away the onesie she had on. Good thing it was just an old one. Otherwise, soaking it in Oxyclean for a few hours might do the trick.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Ohhh.... I do love those days. I kind of wish Kate would have blowouts since she is so constipated these days... sorry for the messiness!

Shelly Karren said...

Hilarious. No advice whatever. :) xo