I know this post is a little late but it was too cute to pass up! This was Tate on Valentines Day; is he handsome or what??? I can't get enough of him.
Can he be my Valentine too? He's the cutest little thing. It was so fun to see you both last week. We need to do it more often. Too bad we didn't get a picture of him in the red bow/headband. :)
Yep. Cutest thing ever. And is it weird of me that I fell asleep last night thinking of your newly remodeled bathroom? I love it! Nice working on EVERYTHING! Love how it all came together!
6 comments:
Can he be my Valentine too? He's the cutest little thing. It was so fun to see you both last week. We need to do it more often. Too bad we didn't get a picture of him in the red bow/headband. :)
xoxo
Yes Girl he is absolutely handsome as ever!! Hope you guys are doing great and please send my Love to your parents ok.
All your pics are so great. The pics you posted on Jan 22 are awesome!! Really good! He's so cute and growing up too quickly!
Yep. Cutest thing ever. And is it weird of me that I fell asleep last night thinking of your newly remodeled bathroom? I love it! Nice working on EVERYTHING! Love how it all came together!
He is just too cute. Love his vest and shirt. he is such a little man!
And I love your bathroom. Love the pop of color too!
Aaaah! i can't help but squeal at those pictures. WHAT a handsome boy. :)
Post a Comment