Monday, February 8, 2010

5 months


I cannot believe Tate is already 5 months old!!  Time is flying by. I have so much fun with this little man.  Here are some of his new accomplishments and some of my favorite things:

-He can now roll from back to belly and belly to back.
-He is eating rice cereal once a day and seems to enjoy anything in his mouth.
-He LOVES to hear himself and is constantly screaming and cooing.
-He is already 18 lbs!
-He is a little picky about the temperature of his bottles he likes them really warm and will not have anything to do with them if a bit too cold.
-He sneezes almost everytime the sun is in  his face.
-He already has two bottom teeth poking through.
-He isn't sleeping through the night yet - he gets up once around 3 am then sleeps to about
7am (if I am lucky).
-He loves it when his dad sings him Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
-He is starting to get on a pretty consistent napping schedule - most days.
-He is a very HAPPY baby.


(P.S. Change your blog settings if you haven't yet - it makes loading pictures so much easier!!)

5 comments:

Amy said...

He is so cute! And I can't believe he is 18 lbs!!!

And what do you mean change your blog settings?

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

So precious!! He is bigger than Kate!! She is only 17 lbs. What a sweetie he is!

Emilee said...

Jess,
Hi, it's me Em, I remembered you had a blog. Sorry it's been forever since I've talked to ya. I'm not very good at keepin in touch... Tate is adorable! I'm so happy for you guys, what a cute family :) Sounds like you guys are doing good! Love to talk to ya sometime. My emails: emileesunday@gmail.com. Tell Lori that I'm way excited for her! My dad ran into her parents tonight at a church activity and they told him the good news:) Talk to ya sometime soon:) Emilee

Shelly Karren said...

Tatems! Can't wait to see how big he is in April. xo Shell

Anonymous said...

He really is growing up, isn't he? So fun to see all his latest developments! Isn't it amazing how fun all the small things are when it's your own baby. Yay for Tate!