I am officially starting my 1/2 marathon training next week. I know it seems a little premature but I need it! We are running the Ogden Half Marathon in May, this is a first for me.

I know I am a geek but I am excited for American Idol. I am not a big fan of the beginning weeks but I still watch them. I will be curious to see how Ellen does as a judge. I think it is strange that they got a judge that knows nothing of music??? She will be funny though.


6 comments:
Jessica, those fabric things are adorable! That is such a good idea. Good luck with your training!
Go girl!! That's awesome that your training for the half marathon! Good luck with that, I really admire you.
Good luck with the half. Wish I was running it with all you Karrens. Love the fabric things. Since I have 3 girls I just might steal that idea.
Good for you running a half marathon!! Good luck with the training.
I admire you so much for training. I get winded going up the stairs!! How is the photography coming? I haven't done anything!!! It's too cold to be outside.
Jealous. I wish I was gearing up for a 1/2 marathon. But, I just sit around right now. Good for you guys!
Post a Comment