Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

Can I just say that I have been dreading this post because it takes FOREVER to load pictures!! Anyway, we had a great Christmas. Lots of yummy food and fun company!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHRISTMAS MORNING:
Always my favorite!

Our little family.



Brett surprised me with this new telephoto lens for my camera! Yipee!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We then headed over to my parents house and my brother's.

Tate opening his gift from his cousins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, we went to my Aunt Lesa's for a fantastic turkey dinner. Tate was very tired by then, luckily my cousin Taylor has the magic touch to get him to sleep.



Aunt Julie from California - first meeting with Tate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHRISTMAS EVE:
I know my post is a little backward, I should have started with Christmas Eve. Sorry.
We spent the night with Brett's family and had a very delicious meal.



Aunt Shell with Tate.

The whole group.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take great pics. As for that lens, I wouldn't know the first thing to do with it. Glad you do. Surprises are the best. Looks like a great holiday weekend.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Looks so fun!! Hope you have a great New Year.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great Christmas--it's fun to have a baby to help celebrate. Tate is such a darling baby--we loved your Christmas card!!

Amy said...

I love your pictures and I am so jealous!! I need you to teach me how to use my camera!!!