Thursday, December 24, 2009

Baby's First...


I love this time of year! This Christmas has more meaning now that we have our little one. I am so grateful for the birth of our Savior, I am grateful for Mary's faith and perseverance as she went through many trials to bring Jesus to this earth. I am blessed to have the gospel in my life so that I can learn more of Christ. I am so thankful that I am able to raise one of God's children.

3 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That picture of you with the baby by the tree is beautiful. Isn't Christmas so much funner as a mom? Hope you had a great holiday!

Mahe Clan said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your lil one!! Love you Jess hope you and your lil family had a great Christmas!!

Amy said...

LOVE that picture. Its awesome. And loved this post. We had our YW Christmas lesson on Mary and it was an amazing lesson.